The Vermillion humidor is made from rich Padouk wood. Padauk is a moderately hard wood with a striking, bright orange color.
Did you know Padouk wood comes from Central and tropical west Africa. The color is Bright orange red when freshly cut, darkens to reddish-brown with age.
100% handcrafted from this exotic hand picked pieces of wood with outstanding wood grain patterns, which dance with movement as one walks by.
Vermillion humidor interior is as equally as impressive. Cigar Star cut no corners with this humidor! Includes a Spanish Cedar flow rack on the bottom which allows humidity to flow throughout the humidor evenly, 4 Spanish cedar dividers.
This humidor will fit in any decor! Mirror Gloss Finish & kiln dried Spanish cedar interior.
Cigar Star Humidors are essential for keeping your cigars at their best! They are designed to perfectly replicate the tropical paradise in which the most exquisite cigars are grown, fermented and rolled.
Vermillion 110 cigar humidor
- Hand Crafted in Beautiful Padouk wood. High gloss mirror and multiple lacquer finish “15 coats” .
- Cigar Star Limited Edition Series .
- Brass hinges and hardware.
- 2 Brass key with a Brass lock. To keep your cigars safe.
- Fully lined with premium kiln dried Spanish cedar.
- Four Spanish cedar movable dividers.
- Amazing unique colors
- Large Crystal Humidifier
- Solid Spanish cedar flow rack on bottom of humidor.
- Felt on bottom for scratch resistance.
- 5” in height
- 19” length
- 11” in width
- HEIRLOOM Quality, Quality, Quality!!
- Comes with warranty card and instructions on how to activate your humidor.
1 in stock