San Cristóbal de la Habana was the original name of Havana, Cuba’s capital city, when it was founded in 1519; San Cristóbal (St Christoper) in honour of the Saint of the day where the city was founded, and La Habana after an Indian name for the site.
San Cristóbal de la Habana cigars were introduced in 1999 on the threshold of the new Millennium as a tribute to the city’s long history.
At first the range comprised just four vitolas, each named after one of the fortresses built from the 16th to the 18th Centuries that defended Havana when it was the hub of Spain’s American empire. These are: El Morro, La Fuerza, La Punta and El Principe.
Size: 51/2 x 50
4 in stock